Sunny Pine Home Care (SPHC) strongly believes that the right to privacy of people who use our services must be respected and we embrace the National Privacy Principles, the Information Privacy Principles, the Health Privacy Principles and the Commonwealth and Victorian information privacy laws. SPHC has therefore developed a written Privacy and Confidentiality Policy and Procedure which describes how we manage information we have collected about our customers and other persons dealing with us in order to provide services to people with disability.
This outlines what:
- Guides SPHC when we collect personal information
- SPHC must do before it can use or disclose personal information
- Choices customers have when providing SPHC their personal information
- Rights customers have to access and correct their personal information/li>
- Rights customers have to complain about SPHC’s handling of personal information
If you would like a copy of our policy, access your personal information or make a complaint about a privacy issue, please contact us in any of the following ways: